Alliance contracting and collaborative working
Alliance contracting can be defined as a coalition of two or more organisations to achieve mutual and strategically significant goals and objectives.
- The MHX Kirkbride Alliance
- The Auckland Harbour Bridge Alliance
- The Transpower 400kv Grid Upgrade project
- The Auckland Motorway Maintenance Alliance
- The Auckland City Council Western Roading Alliance
- The Newmarket Viaduct Renewal Alliance
- The NZ Army Project Alexander collaborative procurement project
- The Victoria Park Tunnel Alliance
- The Community Care Alliance
- The Before School Check Alliance
- The GAIHN (Greater Auckland Integrated Health Network) Alliance
- The Auckland After Hours Alliance
- The planning collaboration between Auckland Transport, NZTA and Auckland Council.