As a coach I work collaboratively to develop the individual capabilities that will build self-belief and effectiveness.
As a career specialist I work with managers to develop career coaching capability, with organisations to enhance the alignment of the businesses talent proposition, its HRM strategy and their people's fulfilling and flourishing careers.
I can provide you with a professional level of support and guidance as you manage your professional development and negotiate significant transition steps. Some things that others have said about how I worked with them on different assignments:
- Stewart is very patient and supportive.
- I feel I was able to be the most honest I've been.
- I found the use of metaphors and labels useful
- He is able to provide creative ideas without any 'ego', I felt comfortable considering ways to adapt without pressure.
- Understated and well organised approach to helping us achieve our goals.
- I have found him to be an excellent model for my own development.
- We have developed a warm relationship where I feel comfortable talking about the leadership challenges that I face.
- He has been a mentor for me in evaluating the implementation of strategy, and has helped me develop my skills in the process.
- MA (Psychology)
- Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Post-graduate papers in Organisational Psychology
- Registered Psychologist
- Fellow Human Resources Institute of NZ
I have run my consulting business since 2000, including executive coaching and leadership development. Previously I was the HR Director for a leading engineering consultancy and Principal Consultant at Deloitte.
I am a professional coach with wide business and coaching experience.
As a registered psychologist I bring a professional, evidence-based approach to the coaching context.
As someone who has worked for large corporates, government departments, small start-ups, not-for-profits and professional service firms I get the context my clients are working in.
I am passionate about personal development. I have a professional supervisor (Jamie Ford, MD of Foresight) and receive peer coaching supervision from Dr Paul Wood and Sam Farmer. I read, reflect and develop approaches to help people, myself included, develop further.
You can read my contributions to the Active Mindfulness and Strategic Career Development blogs at www.fxc.co.nz/yourdevelopment
(021) 392 667
(+649) 378 9299