The Executive Coaching Centre provides facilitation services to help groups understand their common objectives and to assist them to build agreement and plan the path forward.
What is facilitator?
A facilitator is a professional responsible for structuring groups and group activities in a manner that supports and encourages the participation of all members and allows the group to attain its goals and objectives.
Facilitation is used to:
- Enable a group to work faster
- To get a complete answer
- To get people more involved
- To get smarter ideas
- To get more new ideas
- To foster understanding, support and follow-through
What is the job of the facilitator?
- To act as a bridge between the participants and the objectives to be achieved
- To mediate between subgroups
- To act as timekeeperg
- To direct the group process but to stay out of the content of the discussion
- To help the group understand what they want to achieve
- To build consensus and commitment to actions
- To model quality communication
Key facilitation skills
These skills include:
- Managing conflict
- Building consensus.
Our facilitation services include:
- Facilitating strategic planning and other smaller group meetings or workshops
- Facilitating large groups and developing a consensus of views from a broad range of participants
- Facilitation skills training.